Athletic Font brings a strange, modern, and even classic typeface that is suitable for designing logos, invites, posters, and more. It is free to download!
It is a fancy collection of alphabet characters and so on. It’s perfect for the old sports and vintage outline scripts.
Furthermore, the release is good for social media images, T-shirt designs, etc.
Letters and lines are flexible while they are bold.
We have a signature font with a handwriting touch that can make your project look more professional.
It comprises laptop and internet font versions.
Although it offers a simple layout, you will witness a remarkable change.
How to download Athletic
We have tutorials for downloading and even installing Athletic on your computer here.
- First and foremost, you need to access dafont
- Remember to browse through the list! Or, achieve the result faster by using typefaces such as serif, sans serif, display, handwriting (script), and monospace. They come from the Categories menu.
- Once you locate it, please click on the name!
- Do not ignore the Download Family link! You’ll receive something as a ZIP file.
How to install Athletic for Mac
Here is the guide to help you before launching Athletic on Mac.
- Move to dafont to download
- Open the folder
- Click on the object’s individual folder and unleash one of the files
- You’ll gain a Font Book.
- Click Install Font
- You’ll find a new screen.
- Remember to apply Steps from 3 to 7 again so as to install all of the separate files on your machine!
- If you have had more than one font folder, you can pick Steps 2-7 to set out them!
How to install for Windows
- Download the item from dafont
- Unzip it
- Go to the folder
- Open it and right-click on the file before hitting Install. Repeat that for every file!
- Eventually, your font will be installed. When you’ve downloaded more than one font, you should utilize Steps three and four until you complete everything.