Carosello Font is a classic and lovely font family that can bring back a romantic feeling for viewers. It is free for everybody to download!
It’s especially useful to create a handwritten hit to the design.
It’s completely easy and fast to set up an elegant product.
In fact, we have a special, vintage, and calligraphic font here with the support of Toshi Omagari.
It’s not hard to meet up with its appearance in works from the 16th and 17th centuries.
You can see it on hand in more than a couple of codecs.
From the old edition, it has become popular and gotten a higher level.
How to download Carosello
To complete downloading the font on your computer, please check the following instruction!
- Access cufonfonts
- Scroll through the catalog and browse Carosello. Or, you can approach it by selecting typefaces from the Categories menu. They contain monospace, serif, sans serif, display, handwriting.
- Locate the object and click on the name
- Click on the Download Family link in the upper right corner. The target will be downloaded as a Zip file.
How to install for Mac
Apply the tutorial below to install Carosello on Mac!
- Double-clicking will unzip the zip file
- Move to the folder
- Click the individual folder for each font. Open one of the available files.
- After that, you have a Font Book
- Hit the Install Font button
- There will be a screen saying something.
- Use steps 3-7 again so as to set up all individual files on your device
- If you download more than one font folder, start again steps 2-7 until everything is located.
How to install for Windows
- Go to the folder
- Right-click on each file and choose Install. You have to repeat the stage for separate font files
- You can install the font completely. If you download more than one font, you should begin again steps 3 and 4 for each folder.