Typography Font is a free calligraphy font with bold strokes and many alternate characters with ligatures. Download and apply the current set as you want!
It’s a modern and nice typeface for printing, designing websites, and animations. Besides, you can find a classic manner.
It works well for creating logos or labels, banners, invites, letterheads, social media posts, etc. So, you can make your posts become outstanding.
We have a multipurpose typeface that imitates the signage of the 80’s style.
It brings back a comfortable feeling when reading. It’s pretty simple and ideal for calligraphy and poster products.
How to download Typography Font
It’s not too hard to learn and master the way to download Typography Font on your computer. Even, it’s very easy.
- Access 1001 Fonts
- Browse through the list to seek your font. Or, you can rely on specific typefaces in the Categories section such as serif, sans serif, display, handwriting, monospace. Select or deselect anything as you want.
- After locating the target, please choose the name!
- Click on the Download Family link in the upper right corner. You can collect the font as a zip file.
How to install Typography on Windows
Along with the installation of Typography for Windows, remember to continue reading!
- Download the item from fontspace
- Unzip it by double-clicking on that ZIP file
- Visit the font folder
- Open the folder and right-click on each file and click Install
- Your Typography is installed! When you gather more than one font, you should repeat Steps 3 and 4.
How to install Typography on Mac
- Download the object at fontspace
- Unzip it
- Open the directory
- Click on each folder and unlock one file
- There is a Font Book.
- Strike Install Font
- There is another screen.
- Opt for again Steps 3-7 to set all individual files
- After downloading more than one folder, you can replicate Steps 2-7.